Friday 4 January 2013

Hey stud.

Punk. Seriously, wrap up anything punkish, put a bow in it and I'm a happy girl. However I can't seem to rock the piercings and I have too much love for the colour pink to call myself a true punk. So you could my excitement when I started to see everything from studded heels on boots to biker jackets covered in hundreds of little spikes creep onto the runway.
Easiest way to rock it? Shoes. They're more obvious and daring than a studded bracelet for example but not too scary for even the most conservative. I especially adore my Pied A Terre suede slippers and Betts nude and gold ballet flats (pictured).
I'd love to hear what you guys think of the trend!

Thanks for reading,
Maddy xx.

1 comment:

  1. they look really nice !
    http://beautyseduction26.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete